USE YOUR BRAIN

USE YOUR BRAIN It is a noted fact that we disclose only the use of 10% of our brains on a daily basis. There is so much more undiscovered potential inside our minds... the other 90% that's controlled by our subconscious. Think about it....your conscious mind is responsible for everything you’re aware of! Reasoning, logic, and decision-making are all part of the conscious mind’s functions. Every decision you make, from what to wear, to what to eat, to when you should go to bed; you utilize your conscious mind... and this usage represents just 10% of what your brain is capable of. Your subconscious mind on the other hand is responsible for your body’s autonomous functions, such as the regulation of your heartbeat, your breathing, your digestive system, and a whole lot of other processes. You don’t have to consciously will yourself to breathe; your subconscious takes care of it for you. You don’t have to consciously will for your heart to keep beating, because again, your subconscious has that covered. But your subconscious mind is capable of more than just keeping everything in check. It is extremely powerful and able to grant you amazing intellect. The few people who have Highly Superior Autobiographical Memory are able to remember everything in their life including each specific date and time are the chosen few who are able to access their entire brain! Mary Lou Henner is one of these amazing people~ With this piece you will unlock the gate that holds the extra compartment that has so much potential to bring forth amazing improvement to your memory. Who wants to only use 10% of their brain... when with this piece you can open the facet to the other 90% and have full functionality of both your conscious and subconscious mind! This is a phenomenal item that will bring clearance to your life~!!
USE YOUR BRAIN
  • Item #: 052112036
Price $46.00
Availability Out-of-Stock